Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good Afternoon America Exclusive!

I am so excited to tell you that Initials, Inc. was featured on Good Afternoon America with an incredible limited-time offer for YOU (and 5.5 million other viewers)! Until September 4th, or while supplies last, you can order some AMAZING products at HUGE discounts!!! Remember...personalization is always FREE with Initial, Inc. AND you can order as many as you want!!!

Visit my website to see the offer, your color choices, and to place your order. Simply go to http://www.myinitials-inc.com/shop/catalog.aspx and you will see the Good Afternoon America special category listed on the left. Make sure you do it at MY site to ensure your order is placed through me. To confirm you are on my site just scroll all the way to the bottom and make sure you see my photo and name.

What a great opportunity to pick up some great gifts for the upcoming holiday season! Don't forget, you can buy for teachers, parents, nieces, nephews, grandparents.....there's so many gifts you could get out of the way ON SALE! Purchase as many as you'd like, there is no limit!

This incredible offer will likely sell out quickly so act quickly!!

Please contact me with any questions at sassypurseparty@yahoo.com or if you'd prefer to place your order over the phone you can reach me at (724)413-5001.

~ Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment